- Business Agility - react fast to changes with Orchestration solutions.
- Greater visibility of organization assets,services.
- Business empowerment by IT abstration.
- Reduction in integration expense, services reuse.
Why BPM, I already have SOA?
SOA is the enabler of BPM, with SOA you can simplify the BPM solution and gain the next things:
- Transparency of Business processes.
- Business Analyst empowerment.
- With BPMN you can model your business process.
- Business process optimization.
You making SOA for the BPM. Your goal is to be ready for the changes to come and in our word changes happing all the time. If your business will be inflexible than in a short time it won't be relevant.
For BPM to succeed you need a good service infrastructure in your organization.
If not your BPM projects will soon become integration projects.
Your mind will be busy with services issues and not with the process.